Christian Chapel Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- A HIGHER FOCUS Emphasizing student leadership through Spiritual Growth Academic Excellence Personal Responsibility Service to Others
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,490|
|Tuition Notes||Needs-based financial aid is available to those that qualify. Deadlines do apply. Available for students in Kindergarten through Grade 8 only.|
|Admissions Director||Shannon Fox|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
Club or Organization:
Math Club, Robotics, STEM Classes, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Drama, Orchestra
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Visit experienceCCA.org/apply for information on how to submit an application! We would also love to invite you to setup a personal tour of CCA!
- In 1971, the Developmental Learning Center opened to offer outstanding, Christ-centered preschool education.
- In the fall of 1985, this mission was expanded to provide Elementary and Middle School education through Christian Chapel Academy.
- At Christian Chapel Academy we believe the Bible places responsibility upon the parents for the training of children in life and in faith.
- It is the desire of Christian Chapel Academy to develop a child's God-given mind, heart, and body in harmony with God's Word.
- We believe that the process of training and educating children is a unique ministry, special to God.
- Any educational process that is not based on God'sWord is incomplete.
- It is our desire that children spend their developmental years in an atmosphere of Christian love, Christian learning, and Christian values.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbia Grades: K-8 | 637 students
817 Bernadette Dr
Columbia, MO 65203
(573)445-6516 3.9 K-8
- Columbia Grades: PK-9 | 61 students
1114 College Park Dr
Columbia, MO 65203
(573)445-6315 2.5 PK-9
We came to Christian Chapel looking for a safe environment for our children to be known as they get their education. Our experience is beyond what we wanted. We are in a partnership with our children's teachers and under God's guidance we believe they are in the best place possible during this time of their lives.
- Posted by Parent - emily
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.