Christian Chapel Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- A HIGHER FOCUS Emphasizing student leadership throughSpiritual Growth Academic Excellence Personal Responsibility Service to Others
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,490|
|Tuition Notes||Needs-based financial aid is available to those that qualify. Deadlines do apply. Available for students in Kindergarten through Grade 8 only.|
|Admissions Director||Shannon Fox|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
Club or Organization:
Math Club, Robotics, STEM Classes, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Drama, Orchestra
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Visit experienceCCA.org/apply for information on how to submit an application! We would also love to invite you to setup a personal tour of CCA!
- In 1971, the Developmental Learning Center opened to offer outstanding, Christ-centered preschool education.
- In the fall of 1985, this mission was expanded to provide Elementary and Middle School education through Christian Chapel Academy.
- At Christian Chapel Academy we believe the Bible places responsibility upon the parents for the training of children in life and in faith.
- It is the desire of Christian Chapel Academy to develop a child's God-given mind, heart, and body in harmony with God's Word.
- We believe that the process of training and educating children is a unique ministry, special to God.
- Any educational process that is not based on God'sWord is incomplete.
- It is our desire that children spend their developmental years in an atmosphere of Christian love, Christian learning, and Christian values.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbia Grades: K-8 | 643 students
817 Bernadette Dr
Columbia, MO 65203
(573)864-8311 3.9 K-8
- Columbia Grades: PK-9 | 66 students
1114 College Park Dr
Columbia, MO 65203
(573)445-6315 2.5 PK-9
We came to Christian Chapel looking for a safe environment for our children to be known as they get their education. Our experience is beyond what we wanted. We are in a partnership with our children's teachers and under God's guidance we believe they are in the best place possible during this time of their lives.
- Posted by Parent - emily
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.