Please meet our wonderful team of teachers. We are all dedicated to ensuring your child has a fun and educational day everyday!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the KinderCare LearningCenterin Columbia, MO! We are conveniently located two blocks west of Stadium Blvd. on West Ash Street behind Old Navy.When families walk into KinderCare, they will find a safe, clean, and fun early learning program that invokes a feeling of family and sparks a love of lifelong learning. Come see our nationally accredited classrooms and discover how your child will learn and grow from infancy through the school-age years.Our teachers and staff are passionate about each child's success! Families who want the best for their children will love what we have to offer.
The Columbia KinderCare places the health and safety of their children first at all times. We have a health and safety coordinator on staff Monday through Friday who ensures the safety requirements and compliance of state regulations. The center is locked at all times, and there is a single entrance in and out of the building requiring keypad entry. Each and every teacher has been CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- State Subsidies & NACCRRA (Military)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Columbia KinderCare?
The application deadline for Columbia KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Columbia KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.