Columbia Montessori School
- "Hands-on Learning to Last a Lifetime"... Columbia Montessori School strives to be the pre-eminent early childhood development center in Columbia Missouri.
- Founded as a Parent Governed school in 1967, we view education as a partnership between parents, children, teachers, and our community.
- As a not-for-profit organization, our focus is on our children and their early development.
- The Columbia Montessori School is a licensed Child Care Facility for children between the ages of 4 weeks through 6 years.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||117 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Ratio varies according to age, and is less than the State requirements for licensure.
- Tuition is competitive and we offer half-time and three-quarter time enrollment options as well as a 15% sibling discount rate. Please contact our school for current tuition rates.
- To best serve our parents, we are open weekdays from 7:15 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. in the infant-toddler rooms) and are closed for only eight major holidays.
- Breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack are provided as part of tuition.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-6 | 323 students
5209 Waterman Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63108
(314)361-6411 113.9 PK-6
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.