Heritage Academy exists to help parents send out educated servants of Jesus Christ by blending the best of home with the best of college preparatory education.
Heritage Academy offers courses for students at the Primary Level (grades K-2), Elementary Level (grades 3-6), and Secondary Level (grades 7-12).
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 116 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,500
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 18%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
Online - AP Art History, Online - AP Biology, Online - AP Computer Science A, Online - AP Microeconomics, Online - AP Statistics
Average ACT score
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
- Heritage Academy exists to help parents send out educated servants of Jesus Christ by blending the best of home with the best of college preparatory education.
- Heritage offers a textbook education alongside traditional values.
- Primary Program (grades K-2), Elementary Program (grades 3-6), and Secondary Program (grades 7-12).
Profile last updated: 04/06/2022
Endorse Heritage Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
April 20, 2022Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
April 19, 2022How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
April 18, 2022Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.