Arborbrook Christian Academy
- Arborbrook Christian Academy exists as an extension of the home to assist parents with the high calling of raising their children for God's glory.
- Our desire is to train up children with godly character who have a love for the Lord Jesus Christ and a love for learning.
- We believe that our purpose is to assist parents in carrying out their responsibility to educate, nurture, and equip their children so that they become responsible disciples of Christ.
- Students are challenged to think deeply and develop a distinctly Christian world and life view.
- Arborbrook desires all students to reach their God-given potential in order to be valuable servants in Christ's kingdom, thus emphasis is placed on godly character, high standards of conduct and excellence in academics.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||188 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Arborbrook Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Weddington Christian Academy.
Arborbrook has offered us a faith family, people to actually do life with. We enjoy basketball games together, praying together at Moms in Prayer, taking part in the school play, along with a few trips and family activities. The academics are very rich, especially for our boys who enjoy hands-on learning and a challenge in Math and Sciences, and my high schooler enjoys his Bible class and Apologetics immensely because of the leadership.
- Posted by Parent - talex