Arborbrook Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Arborbrook Christian Academy exists as an extension of the home to assist parents with the high calling of raising their children for God's glory.
- Our desire is to train up children with godly character who have a love for the Lord Jesus Christ and a love for learning.
- We believe that our purpose is to assist parents in carrying out their responsibility to educate, nurture, and equip their children so that they become responsible disciples of Christ.
- Students are challenged to think deeply and develop a distinctly Christian world and life view.
- Arborbrook desires all students to reach their God-given potential in order to be valuable servants in Christ's kingdom, thus emphasis is placed on godly character, high standards of conduct and excellence in academics.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Solomon Schechter Day Schools (SSDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Arborbrook has offered us a faith family, people to actually do life with. We enjoy basketball games together, praying together at Moms in Prayer, taking part in the school play, along with a few trips and family activities. The academics are very rich, especially for our boys who enjoy hands-on learning and a challenge in Math and Sciences, and my high schooler enjoys his Bible class and Apologetics immensely because of the leadership.
- Posted by Parent - talex
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.