Metrolina Christian Academy
- MCA has a rich tradition of challenging its students academically and equipping them spiritually to lead the lives God has chosen for them.
- MCA prides itself in having a comprehensive academy, which includes a day care program, a preschool program for infants through 4 years old, a kindergarten through twelfth grade school, and an afterschool program.
- Using a curriculum that is integrated with the Word of God, MCA maintains high academic standards.
- MCA students consistently score above the national average on the Stanford Achievement Tests and on the SAT each year.
- MCA students are provided a safe, Christian environment where they are nurtured academically and spiritually for the cause of Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||918 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||76 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monroe Grades: PK-12 | 166 students
2541 Old Charlotte Hwy
Monroe, NC 28110
(704) 283-1480 6.8 PK-12
- Monroe Grades: PK-12 | 240 students
2900 Walkup Avenue
Monroe, NC 28110
(704) 283-4395 11.3 PK-12
If you are looking for a reason to die you have found it. Everyone is sassy especially the teachers. No one wants to be there, especially the teachers and it shows. If you are wanting to go there..... DON'T! Do yourself the favor of not applying. You have been warned. Jesus Christ is are lord and savior but, not there. They put way too much pressure on students. They bribe and make you soul crumble into pieces that can not be put together. They also will not expel or suspend the children of teachers. I hope you make the right decision and CLICK OFF!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - The one who got away