Stallings United Methodist Preschool
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 50 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Three Day Program = $195 per month Four Day Program = $235 per month
National avg.: 85%
- The staff at Stallings United Methodist Preschool allows each child to grow and develop through theme based curriculum. We give children ages 2-5 the opportunity to explore and undersatnd their world with the guidance of our loving staff. We encourage children to grow independently by learning to manage themselves, their materials and routines of the day. We provide a combination of learning and play experiences in a fun and safe environment. Christian beleifs are incorporated into our curriculum and Bible Study is also part of the lesson plan.
Endorse Stallings United Methodist Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.