Archbishop Lyke-st Henry Campus
- The school of Archbishop Lyke-st Henry Campus Parish opened on September 5, 1950 under the direction of the Dominican Sisters of Adrian, Michigan.
- Because of a growing enrollment, an addition was started in 1954, and at its completion, the school registered a student population of 1,500 students, with the average classroom size of 60 students.
- By the mid 1960's, however, the student population had decreased to an average classroom size of 30 students.
- During the 1970's enrollment continued to dwindle while costs increased and the parish struggled to support the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||211 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ClevelandGrades: K-8 | 269 students
2160 Stillman Rd
Cleveland, OH 44118
- ClevelandGrades: KG-8 | 97 students
4770 Lee Rd
Cleveland, OH 44128
- ClevelandGrades: K-8 | 251 students
3421 Snow Road
Cleveland, OH 44134
- ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 543 students
4909 Lorain Ave
Cleveland, OH 44102
- ClevelandGrades: NS-12 | 1003 students
5000 Clubside Rd and 12465 County Line Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44124
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.