Arlyn Day School
Tel: (847) 256-7117
- Individual and group therapy sessions with certified, licensed and experienced therapists are scheduled on a regular basis based upon the social/emotional needs of the student.
- Therapists offer support throughout the school day to students and their families.
- Parents and family members are involved in the treatment process in and attempt to strenghthen the family.
- Arlyn provides students with a therapeutic arts program to address developmental stages and related issues through visual expression by developing and enhancing self-control, frustration tolerance, socialization skills and self esteem.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Northbrook Grades: K-12 | 155 students
350 Lee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
(847) 562-2100 5.3 K-12
- Winnetka Grades: 1-8 | 58 students
1980 Old Willow Rd
Winnetka, IL 60093
(847) 446-7025 1.9 1-8
- La Grange Grades: 4-12 | 98 students
6425 Willow Springs Rd
La Grange, IL 60525
(708) 639-4222 22.7 4-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.