Ascension Christian Academy
- Ascension Christian exists to serve the spiritual and educational needs of a growing community.
- Ascension Christian believes each student is an individual creation of a loving God.
- Our programs are designed to provide skills that enable students to become valuable and productive individuals within society.
- Each student has individual strengths, which we strive to develop through our various educational programs.
- The total curriculum strives to embrace the student's life intellectually, socially, physically, and spiritually.
- We believe that man's understanding of himself and others as well as his relationship with God and his fellow man are a reflection of this balance.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.