Ascension Lutheran School
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,570|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Andrew Plocher, Principal|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Softball, Track and Field,
- Ascension Lutheran School and Preschool is maintained by the congregation of Ascension Lutheran Church. Our school’s purpose is to assist parents in their God-given obligation to bring up their children in the “training and instruction of the Lord.” (Ephesians 6:4)
- We strive to help parents in raising Christ-centered, well educated members of our society, with a solid foundation based on Christian values.
- We offer a well-rounded, high quality education, all in a safe, family-oriented environment.
- Ascension Lutheran School offers both an elementary program for grades K-6 and Junior High program for grades 7-8.
- The basis of our education is a Christ-centered
- approach to all areas of our students’ lives.
- We provide daily instruction in God’s Word as well as a well-rounded curriculum including science, mathematics, phonics, reading, English, social studies, US history, spelling, handwriting, music, art, and physical education.
- These subjects are taught in light of the principles set forth in God’s Word.
- All staff members of Ascension Lutheran Preschool meet the proper requirements of the state of California in early childhood education.
- This includes being well trained in areas of preventative health and safety practices.
- Teachers and staff at Ascension Lutheran Preschool make it a priority to
- understand the development of young children.
- In this way, we are able to
- provide a program that reflects the developmental level of each child, enriching the child’s life with valuable educational
- experiences. We provide a program that reflects the developmental level of each child through active and quiet times; individual, small,
- and large group activities; and indoor and outdoor play.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Escondido Grades: PK-12 | 541 students
2000 N Broadway
Escondido, CA 92026
(760)489-6430 1.8 PK-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.