Ascension Lutheran School
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,570|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Andrew Plocher, Principal|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Softball, Track and Field,
- Ascension Lutheran School and Preschool is maintained by the congregation of Ascension Lutheran Church. Our school’s purpose is to assist parents in their God-given obligation to bring up their children in the “training and instruction of the Lord.” (Ephesians 6:4)
- We strive to help parents in raising Christ-centered, well educated members of our society, with a solid foundation based on Christian values.
- We offer a well-rounded, high quality education, all in a safe, family-oriented environment.
- Ascension Lutheran School offers both an elementary program for grades K-6 and Junior High program for grades 7-8.
- The basis of our education is a Christ-centered
- approach to all areas of our students’ lives.
- We provide daily instruction in God’s Word as well as a well-rounded curriculum including science, mathematics, phonics, reading, English, social studies, US history, spelling, handwriting, music, art, and physical education.
- These subjects are taught in light of the principles set forth in God’s Word.
- All staff members of Ascension Lutheran Preschool meet the proper requirements of the state of California in early childhood education.
- This includes being well trained in areas of preventative health and safety practices.
- Teachers and staff at Ascension Lutheran Preschool make it a priority to
- understand the development of young children.
- In this way, we are able to
- provide a program that reflects the developmental level of each child, enriching the child’s life with valuable educational
- experiences. We provide a program that reflects the developmental level of each child through active and quiet times; individual, small,
- and large group activities; and indoor and outdoor play.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Escondido Grades: NS-12 | 541 students
2000 N Broadway
Escondido, CA 92026
(760)489-6430 1.8 NS-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.