Assumption Catholic School
- Top Ranked CT School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 176 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,200
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Assumption Catholic School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Connecticut for:
Academics and Faculty
khaki pants, tie, button-down shirt, skort, jumper
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Book Club, Community Service Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Ballet, Band, Violin
- At Assumption School we endeavor to create an atmosphere in which the Gospel Message and the academic and cultural programs are integrated to form the whole child: spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- Our Lady of the Assumption School is a unique family of students, parents, teachers, and administrators whose goal is to foster an awareness of God, an identity of self-worth and a concern for the needs of others.
- The mission of Our Lady of the Assumption School is to perpetuate academic excellence based on Catholic principles and Christian values which prepare students for their responsibilities in an ever-changing world.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Assumption Catholic School cost?
Assumption Catholic School's tuition is approximately $6,200 for private students.
What sports does Assumption Catholic School offer?
Assumption Catholic School offers 9 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Dance, Indoor Soccer, Softball, Swimming and Tennis.
What is Assumption Catholic School's ranking?
Assumption Catholic School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Connecticut for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Assumption Catholic School?
The application deadline for Assumption Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Assumption Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards