St Catherine Academy
- St. Catherine Academy is a private state approved school of the diocese of bridgeport serving children with intellectual disability, learning disability, speech language impaired, multi-handicapped, neurological impairment, and autism.
- The school was established in 1999 as a fulltime, day school for the purpose of educating students who require a functional academic and life skills curriculum.
- The school educates students ages 5 to 21 who are emotionally sound, motivated to learn but unable to thrive in an inclusive setting.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fairfield Grades: PK-8 | 203 students
981 Stratfield Road
Fairfield, CT 06825
(203)336-3801 1.2 PK-8
- Bridgeport Grades: NS-8 | 241 students
395 Anton St
Bridgeport, CT 06606
(203)373-1552 2 NS-8
- Norwalk Grades: 4-12 | 120 students
57 West Rocks Road
Norwalk, CT 06851
(203)229-0465 9.9 4-12
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.