St. Catherine Academy
- St. Catherine Academy is a private state approved school of the diocese of bridgeport serving children with intellectual disability, learning disability, speech language impaired, multi-handicapped, neurological impairment, and autism.
- The school was established in 1999 as a fulltime, day school for the purpose of educating students who require a functional academic and life skills curriculum.
- The school educates students ages 5 to 21 who are emotionally sound, motivated to learn but unable to thrive in an inclusive setting.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BridgeportGrades: PK-8 | 241 students
395 Anton St
Bridgeport, CT 06606
- FairfieldGrades: PK-8 | 203 students
981 Stratfield Road
Fairfield, CT 06825
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.