- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 260 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Athens Bible School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). In compliance with SACS standards, we have developed a mission statement and list of the school's beliefs. The mission of Athens Bible School is to provide each student with a quality education in a Christian atmosphere by working with the home and family to foster the complete and harmonious development of the whole person: spiritually, mentally, physically, and socially. Student learning in a Christ-centered environment is the chief priority of Athens Bible School. Bible instruction and moral training are key components of the school's mission. Students' learning needs should be the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school. Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process by solving problems and producing quality work repeatedly. Each student is a valued individual with unique spiritual, physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Athens Bible School often compared to?
When is the application deadline for Athens Bible School?
Endorse Athens Bible School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards