Lindsay Lane Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- We have three campuses which are located approximately 5 miles apart.
- Our Pre-K-1st grade campus is located at 13902 Bradford Road, Madison, AL 35756.
- (256) 772-8565. Our main campus for Pre-k and grades 2-4 is located at 1300 Lindsay Lane, Athens, AL 35616 (256) 262-5323.
- Our 5th-12th campus is located at 705 W. Sanderfer Road in Athens, AL 35611.
- (256) 233-3778. Please call us or visit our website at www.lindsaylanechristianacademy.org for more information.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia|
|Total Students||500 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||12 dual enrollment college courses, ACT Prep, AP Computer, AP English, AP History, AP Physics, Lego Mindstorm|
|Average ACT score||27|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,800|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates for Pre-K and Kindergarten are lower than higher grade levels. Multi-student discounts are given. Scholarship opportunities are also available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Steve Murr, M.Ed.|
|Admissions Associate||Holly Hill, B.S.Ed.|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Winter Track,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chorus, Math Olympics, more, Piano|
Club or Organization:
Drama, Jr. Beta Clubs, National Beta Club, National Honor Society, Robotics, Yearbook Staff
- Accredited nationally by SACS and ACSI
- Beautiful new facilities in Athens and Madison
- K3 - 12th Grade
- Online application process
- Quality academics - Purposeful Design, A Beka, and Bob Jones curriculum
- Exciting extra-curricular programs
- AHSAA member athletics
- College prep high school with AP and dual enrollment classes.
- Gifted program 1st Grade through 8th Grade
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Athens Grades: K-12 | 274 students
507 Hoffman St
Athens, AL 35611
(256)232-3525 2.2 K-12
- Decatur Grades: K-12 | 401 students
3802 Spring Avenue Sw
Decatur, AL 35603
(256)351-4275 11.7 K-12
- Madison Grades: PK-12 | 868 students
325 Slaughter Rd
Madison, AL 35758
(256)469-6400 16.6 PK-12
We are so thankful for the dyslexia program at LLCA! It's helped my child conquer their fears and understand why they think the way they do. We had a "D" in spelling from public school and within 9 weeks at LLCA with tutors and small groups, they had helped bring that grade up to an "A"!
- Posted by Parent - mommy
Our children have attended LLCA for 4 years, and we absolutely love it. They are learning so much! I am thrilled that my second grader started writing 5-paragraph essays (good ones), and my third grader learns morphology each week as part of vocabulary. The best thing, though, is that they are learning about everything through a biblical worldview, as Jesus Christ is the focus! Our school is our family, and everyone is so caring and compassionate. We are thankful for LLCA!!!
- Posted by Parent - amyfr
A private school handbook is essentially a set of guidelines for life in the school community.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.