Life Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Life Christian Academy is a ministry of New Life Baptist Church, and simply stated, our goal is to provide Christian families with the tools necessary to instruct their children as the Lord would have them to.
- It is our belief that to build strong Christians leaders, we must have strong family units.
- As God designed it, the family should be the primary and most important social influence on children.
- This is how the Christian values are perpetuated throughout generations.
- It is through the family that children learn to submit to the authority of God by their submission to the authority of their parents, under the leadership of the father.
- It is through the family that children learn the attributes of God as the parents strive to model and teach these to their children.
- The family is also the first and best place for children to learn how to share the love of Christ, through caring for others in their family, in their church, and then in the community and through telling others Who has first shown that love and of the affect it can have.
- It is through the family that children learn the most important things they will learn in life: how to live for God and how to bring glory to Him by doing so.
- All other knowledge will enhance these abilities or inhibit them.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntsville Grades: PK-12 | 53 students
126 Douglass Rd Nw
Huntsville, AL 35806
(256)721-1658 3.5 PK-12
- Huntsville Grades: K-12 | 958 students
1005 Drake Avenue SE
Huntsville, AL 35802
(256)799-6100 13 K-12
- Madison Grades: PK-12 | 868 students
325 Slaughter Rd
Madison, AL 35758
(256)469-6400 7.7 PK-12
It is a great school, has a variety of classes, like: young authors, chorus, Spanish, crochet, and plenty of others. It is fabulous, and i greatly recommend it.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - aplus
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.