Calvary Baptist Academy
- The goal of Calvary Baptist Academy is primarily to lead students into a life that conforms to the image of the Lord Jesus Christ, and consequently, not to the world.
- Secondarily, it is our goal to equip the saints for ministry by giving them a good, basic education upon which to build.
- We actively encourage our students to consider full-time Christian service and seek to direct them to fundamental Christian colleges and universities that cultivate a ministry attitude.
- Wherever God calls them, or whatever God calls them to do, it is our hope that they will do it to the glory of God.
- Our curriculum is predominately a combination of A Beka Book and Bob Jones University Press materials with Saxon math in the elementary grades.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntsville Grades: NS-12 | 958 students
1005 Drake Avenue SE
Huntsville, AL 35802
(256)799-6100 9.9 NS-12
- Hartselle Grades: NS-12 | 121 students
1301 Bethel Rd
Hartselle, AL 35640
(256)773-2154 27 NS-12
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.