Calvary Baptist Academy
- The goal of Calvary Baptist Academy is primarily to lead students into a life that conforms to the image of the Lord Jesus Christ, and consequently, not to the world.
- Secondarily, it is our goal to equip the saints for ministry by giving them a good, basic education upon which to build.
- We actively encourage our students to consider full-time Christian service and seek to direct them to fundamental Christian colleges and universities that cultivate a ministry attitude.
- Wherever God calls them, or whatever God calls them to do, it is our hope that they will do it to the glory of God.
- Our curriculum is predominately a combination of A Beka Book and Bob Jones University Press materials with Saxon math in the elementary grades.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntsville Grades: K-12 | 958 students
1005 Drake Avenue SE
Huntsville, AL 35802
(256)799-6100 9.9 K-12
- Greenville Grades: PK-9 | 126 students
724 Garlington Rd
Greenville, SC 29615
(864)297-6646 250.2 PK-9
- Hartselle Grades: NS-12 | 121 students
1301 Bethel Rd
Hartselle, AL 35640
(256)773-2154 27 NS-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.