Calvary Baptist Academy
- The goal of Calvary Baptist Academy is primarily to lead students into a life that conforms to the image of the Lord Jesus Christ, and consequently, not to the world.
- Secondarily, it is our goal to equip the saints for ministry by giving them a good, basic education upon which to build.
- We actively encourage our students to consider full-time Christian service and seek to direct them to fundamental Christian colleges and universities that cultivate a ministry attitude.
- Wherever God calls them, or whatever God calls them to do, it is our hope that they will do it to the glory of God.
- Our curriculum is predominately a combination of A Beka Book and Bob Jones University Press materials with Saxon math in the elementary grades.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntsville Grades: K-12 | 958 students
1005 Drake Avenue SE
Huntsville, AL 35802
(256)799-6100 9.9 K-12
- Hartselle Grades: NS-12 | 121 students
1301 Bethel Rd
Hartselle, AL 35640
(256)773-2154 27 NS-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.