East Pasco Adventist Academy
- East Pasco Adventist Academy, a PK-10 Christian school. Our program includes worship, Bible study, physical education with gymnastics/intramurals, music education with private lessons, a computer lab for 5-10 grades, and computers in all classrooms.
- After-school care is provided for your convenience. The mission of EPAA is to provide a well-balanced spiritual, academic, social, and physical education in a Christ-centered environment and provide students with an atmosphere that nurtures both personal growth and Christian service.
- The prime purpose for the existence of the school is to provide a quality education in an atmosphere that is conducive to the development of the spiritual life of the student.
- The Christian philosophy, as taught in the classroom and which permeates all services and activities, shall preserve the distinctive personal quality of life and open to each student the development of a satisfying practical religious experience.
- The school encourages the maximum possible development of each student.
- It is the goal of the school to prepare for society individuals who are maturing Christians and who are productive and worthy citizens To achieve these goals, the faculty endeavors to provide quality programs in academic, spiritual, physical, and co-curricular aspects of the school.
- All phases of the school program are designed to equip students with the various processes of decision making and to impress upon them the significance of assuming responsibility for their decisions and actions.
- EPAA provides a learning atmosphere conducive to optimal individual student progress.
- Faculty members are chosen for their commitment to Seventh-day Adventist values, excellence in teaching, and positive relationships.
- Students are chosen for their commitment to Christian values, learning, and team spirit.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Zephyrhills Grades: PK-4 | 27 students
38303 North Ave
Zephyrhills, FL 33540
(813)779-2767 4.1 PK-4
- Dade City Grades: K-12 | 77 students
12747 Happy Hill Rd
Dade City, FL 33525
(352)567-3100 4.6 K-12
- Zephyrhills Grades: K | 14 students
5353 5th St
Zephyrhills, FL 33542
(813)788-8384 4.7 K
- Zephyrhills Grades: K-12 | 231 students
34927 Eiland Blvd
Zephyrhills, FL 33541
(813)779-1648 4.9 K-12
- Zephyrhills Grades: PK-8 | 125 students
35534 State Road 54
Zephyrhills, FL 33541
(813)782-7848 5.9 PK-8
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.