East Pasco Adventist Academy
- East Pasco Adventist Academy, a PK-10 Christian school. Our program includes worship, Bible study, physical education with gymnastics/intramurals, music education with private lessons, a computer lab for 5-10 grades, and computers in all classrooms.
- After-school care is provided for your convenience. The mission of EPAA is to provide a well-balanced spiritual, academic, social, and physical education in a Christ-centered environment and provide students with an atmosphere that nurtures both personal growth and Christian service.
- The prime purpose for the existence of the school is to provide a quality education in an atmosphere that is conducive to the development of the spiritual life of the student.
- The Christian philosophy, as taught in the classroom and which permeates all services and activities, shall preserve the distinctive personal quality of life and open to each student the development of a satisfying practical religious experience.
- The school encourages the maximum possible development of each student.
- It is the goal of the school to prepare for society individuals who are maturing Christians and who are productive and worthy citizens To achieve these goals, the faculty endeavors to provide quality programs in academic, spiritual, physical, and co-curricular aspects of the school.
- All phases of the school program are designed to equip students with the various processes of decision making and to impress upon them the significance of assuming responsibility for their decisions and actions.
- EPAA provides a learning atmosphere conducive to optimal individual student progress.
- Faculty members are chosen for their commitment to Seventh-day Adventist values, excellence in teaching, and positive relationships.
- Students are chosen for their commitment to Christian values, learning, and team spirit.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.