East Pasco Adventist Academy
- East Pasco Adventist Academy, a PK-10 Christian school. Our program includes worship, Bible study, physical education with gymnastics/intramurals, music education with private lessons, a computer lab for 5-10 grades, and computers in all classrooms.
- After-school care is provided for your convenience. The mission of EPAA is to provide a well-balanced spiritual, academic, social, and physical education in a Christ-centered environment and provide students with an atmosphere that nurtures both personal growth and Christian service.
- The prime purpose for the existence of the school is to provide a quality education in an atmosphere that is conducive to the development of the spiritual life of the student.
- The Christian philosophy, as taught in the classroom and which permeates all services and activities, shall preserve the distinctive personal quality of life and open to each student the development of a satisfying practical religious experience.
- The school encourages the maximum possible development of each student.
- It is the goal of the school to prepare for society individuals who are maturing Christians and who are productive and worthy citizens To achieve these goals, the faculty endeavors to provide quality programs in academic, spiritual, physical, and co-curricular aspects of the school.
- All phases of the school program are designed to equip students with the various processes of decision making and to impress upon them the significance of assuming responsibility for their decisions and actions.
- EPAA provides a learning atmosphere conducive to optimal individual student progress.
- Faculty members are chosen for their commitment to Seventh-day Adventist values, excellence in teaching, and positive relationships.
- Students are chosen for their commitment to Christian values, learning, and team spirit.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ZephyrhillsGrades: K-6 | 39 students
38303 North Ave
Zephyrhills, FL 33540
- Dade CityGrades: PK-12 | 65 students
12747 Happy Hill Rd
Dade City, FL 33525
- ZephyrhillsGrades: 3-12 | 42 students
5353 5th St
Zephyrhills, FL 33542
- ZephyrhillsGrades: K-12 | 115 students
34927 Eiland Blvd
Zephyrhills, FL 33541
- ZephyrhillsGrades: PK-8 | 176 students
35534 State Road 54
Zephyrhills, FL 33541
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.