Auburn Hills KinderCare
- Our staff, here at KinderCare, have a passion for helping children grow and develop.
- The love our teachers have for the children can be seen through their interactions and classrooms.
- Our teachers have many years of experience working with children.
- We are excited to be a part of your child's life and to welcome you into our KinderCare family.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center on Walton Blvd. in Auburn Hills. We have been serving the Auburn Hills, Rochester and Rochester Hills areas since 1998. We are proud to be a N.A.E.Y.C. accredited center since 2005! Our center believes in building a strong relationship with our families, and our parents consider us an extension of their home. Here at KinderCare, we believe in developing the whole child. We focus on cognitive, physical, emotional and social development while providing a safe, secure, and stimulating environment for our children. Our educated team of teachers are dedicated to the children they care care for.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with secured gates as well. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise, a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a staff member. Here at KinderCare we strive to have a clean and safe environment. We utilize daily and weekly cleaning charts in each of our classroom. All of our staff members are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- Michigan DHS, if qualified for DHS family will pay the Center a co-pay of $75.00 per week. Until a family is authorized for DHS by the state at the Center, the family must pay the full tuition, Center also accepts NACCRRA (military). For NACCRRA, families must pay full tuition until NACCRRA authorization received at Center.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Auburn Hills Grades: NS-PK | 65 students
3388 Five Points Dr
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
(248)276-8626 0.2 NS-PK
- Auburn Hills Grades: 1-10 | 19 students
Po Box 210580
Auburn Hills, MI 48321
(248)335-6011 0.8 1-10
- Auburn Hills Grades: K-12 | 22 students
2024 Pontiac Rd
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
(248)373-1450 1.4 K-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.