Bancroft Neurohealth School Cherry Hill
Tel: (856) 354-2966
- Bancroft's Early Education Program has a proven record in this area.
- Serving youngsters ages three to nine with autism or related disorders, this highly effective program helps students maximize their abilities and potential.
- The program's goal is to help students acquire academic, behavioral, social and adaptive skills to achieve a greater level of independent functioning, and ultimately transition to a less-restrictive educational environment.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Haddonfield Grades: Inquire with school | 78 students
144 Kings Hwy W
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
(856) 428-8108 3.6 Inquire with school
- Philadelphia Grades: NS-12 | 104 students
1196 East Washington Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19138
(215) 866-0200 12.7 NS-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.