- Bancroft's Early Education Program has a proven record in this area.
- Serving youngsters ages three to nine with autism or related disorders, this highly effective program helps students maximize their abilities and potential.
- The program's goal is to help students acquire academic, behavioral, social and adaptive skills to achieve a greater level of independent functioning, and ultimately transition to a less-restrictive educational environment.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Haddonfield Grades: PK-9 | 60 students
144 Kings Hwy W
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
(856)428-8108 3.6 PK-9
- Philadelphia Grades: NS-12 | 104 students
1196 East Washington Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19138
(215)866-0200 12.7 NS-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.