Bartlett United Methodist Pres
- BUMC Pre-School has been established to provide a Christian environment in which young children may have experiences which will enable them to develop emotionally, socially, cognitively, and spiritually.
- The goals of the Preschool are to help each child to develop Confidence and self-reliance, emotional and social behavior that is acceptable to him/herself and to others, an awareness of his/her own body and the need for personal hygiene, good nutrition, exercise and personal safety, fine motor and gross motor skills, an appreciation of art, music, books, and other languages, intellectual skills that will aid him/her in future years and individual creativity and independent thinking skills.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bartlett Grades: NS-PK
6000 Bartlett Center Dr
Bartlett, TN 38134
(901)373-9184 0.6 NS-PK
- Memphis Grades: PK-8 | 344 students
6529 Stage Road
Memphis, TN 38134
(901)373-6011 1.6 PK-8
- Memphis Grades: K-12 | 13 students
6161 Summer Avenue
Memphis, TN 38134
(901)388-2060 1.8 K-12
- Memphis Grades: PK-K | 22 students
4635 Stage Road
Memphis, TN 38128
(901)386-8225 1.9 PK-K
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.