- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Hello and welcome to KinderCare Bartlett! My name is Shavodka McNutt, and I am the center director of this school for infant care, preschool, pre-kindergarten and school-age programs.
Our school is one big happy family, and our children enjoy coming to the learning center just as much as we enjoy seeing each child's smiling face when he or she joins us daily.
Our staff members at KinderCare in Bartlett are exceedingly dedicated to our children's education. All of our teachers have degrees and/or certification, and have more that 100 years of experience. We provide a warm, friendly, safe and loving atmosphere because we value the importance of early childhood education.
I know that when you visit our center, you will find an early learning center that is unsurpassed as well as an education that will prepare your child for the future. Call today to schedule a tour and see why KinderCare Bartlett is the best childcare in Memphis, Tn. for you and your child.
- The health and safety of your child is always our main concern. We are always making sure we follow the regulations set out for our center by the State of Tennessee and Knowledge Universe. Our center has a keypad entry so only authorized people are let into the building. We will also ask for a picture ID for everyone who isn't familiar to the staff. All of our playgrounds are fenced in. We always have at least one, if not more CPR and First Aid certified teachers in the building at all times. Our center has a Health and Safety Coordinator who is in charge of making sure everything in the center is working properly and does routine fire, natural disaster, and lock down drills. As a center we work together to keep your child safe and healthy while in our care.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- TN Department of Human Resources and NACCRA
Endorse Bartlett KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards