Central Baptist School
5.00 (1 review)
- The purpose of Central Baptist School is to work with the Christian family and the local church to develop Christian character and the spirit of excellence in academics and extracurricular programs.
- Furthermore, our desire is to prepare students to serve and faithfully represent Jesus Christ in their communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Average ACT score||26|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Memphis Grades: NS-8 | 218 students
5296 Park Avenue
Memphis, TN 38119
(901)682-8405 5.6 NS-8
- Cordova Grades: PK-8 | 531 students
2100 N. Germantown Parkway
Cordova, TN 38016
(901)388-7321 5.1 PK-8
- Memphis Grades: PK-1 | 99 students
3795 Frayser Raleigh Rd
Memphis, TN 38128
(901)383-5546 4.1 PK-1
Top notch teachers will go the extra mile for your child. They care.
- Posted by Parent - Luke
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.