Central Baptist School
5.00 (1 review)
- The purpose of Central Baptist School is to work with the Christian family and the local church to develop Christian character and the spirit of excellence in academics and extracurricular programs.
- Furthermore, our desire is to prepare students to serve and faithfully represent Jesus Christ in their communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Average ACT score||26|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Memphis Grades: NS-8 | 218 students
5296 Park Avenue
Memphis, TN 38119
(901)682-8405 5.6 NS-8
- Arlington Grades: PK-12 | 612 students
11015 Highway 64
Arlington, TN 38002
(901)290-5555 10.6 PK-12
- Memphis Grades: NS-PK | 48 students
3795 Frayser Raleigh Rd
Memphis, TN 38128
(901)373-7219 4.1 NS-PK
Top notch teachers will go the extra mile for your child. They care.
- Posted by Parent - Luke
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.