Central Baptist School
5.00 (1 review)
- The purpose of Central Baptist School is to work with the Christian family and the local church to develop Christian character and the spirit of excellence in academics and extracurricular programs.
- Furthermore, our desire is to prepare students to serve and faithfully represent Jesus Christ in their communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Average ACT score||26|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Memphis Grades: NS-PK | 48 students
3795 Frayser Raleigh Rd
Memphis, TN 38128
(901)373-7219 4.1 NS-PK
- Memphis Grades: NS-8 | 218 students
5296 Park Avenue
Memphis, TN 38119
(901)682-8405 5.6 NS-8
Top notch teachers will go the extra mile for your child. They care.
- Posted by Parent - Luke
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.