Central Baptist School
5.00 (1 review)
- The purpose of Central Baptist School is to work with the Christian family and the local church to develop Christian character and the spirit of excellence in academics and extracurricular programs.
- Furthermore, our desire is to prepare students to serve and faithfully represent Jesus Christ in their communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Average ACT score||26|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Memphis Grades: NS-8 | 218 students
5296 Park Avenue
Memphis, TN 38119
(901)682-8405 5.6 NS-8
- Memphis Grades: PK-8 | 440 students
4841 Park Avenue
Memphis, TN 38117
(901)685-1231 5.5 PK-8
Top notch teachers will go the extra mile for your child. They care.
- Posted by Parent - Luke
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.