Central Baptist School
5.00 (1 review)
- The purpose of Central Baptist School is to work with the Christian family and the local church to develop Christian character and the spirit of excellence in academics and extracurricular programs.
- Furthermore, our desire is to prepare students to serve and faithfully represent Jesus Christ in their communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Average ACT score||26|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Memphis Grades: NS-8 | 218 students
5296 Park Avenue
Memphis, TN 38119
(901)682-8405 5.6 NS-8
- Memphis Grades: NS-PK | 48 students
3795 Frayser Raleigh Rd
Memphis, TN 38128
(901)373-7219 4.1 NS-PK
Top notch teachers will go the extra mile for your child. They care.
- Posted by Parent - Luke
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.