Lausanne Collegiate School
- Lausanne Collegiate School is the only independent International Baccalaureate School in the state of Tennessee and the only PK-3 through 12th grade IB World School in Memphis.
- Lausanne offers an innovative, student-centered, college-preparatory and global education for boys and girls in grades PK-3 through 12th grade. Lausanne's student body represents 55 different countries and a wide variety of opinions, thoughts and backgrounds. The curriculum is designed vertically to give every student a chance for success in the IB programme and beyond.
- Each year 100% of Lausanne graduates receive acceptance to 4-year accredited colleges and universities.
- Using the average of the last few classes, one might expect a senior class at Lausanne to include: 82 class size
- 100% graduation rate 100% accepted to college 370 acceptances to 156 different schools
- Matriculation to 53 different schools $11 million in merit scholarships
- 10 National Merit Scholars per class 40% International Baccalaureate Diploma Candidates
- Matriculation to 15 of Top 20 U.S. News & World Report Schools
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||861 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||115 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Pre-K $12,500 JrK-SrK $14,400 Grades 1-4 $16,200 Grades 5-12 $18,200|
|Admissions Director||Laura Trott|
|Admissions Associate||Courtney Spring|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Bowling, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- Lausanne`s Mission: To prepare each of its students for college and for life in a global environment. Lausanne's core values expressed in The Lausanne Way create a mission-appropriate environment for teaching and learning.
- The Lausanne Way
- We create a joyful and challenging learning process.
- We encourage continual self-reflection.
- We provide opportunities to succeed.
- We embrace global mindedness.
- We forge meaningful relationships.
- We build character through service to others.
- We empower individuals to seek their own journeys.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MemphisGrades: NS-12 | 896 students
1740 Ridgeway Rd
Memphis, TN 38119
- MemphisGrades: PK-12 | 203 students
5470 Raleigh Lagrange Rd
Memphis, TN 38134
- MemphisGrades: 7-12 | 631 students
6191 Park Avenue
Memphis, TN 38119
- CordovaGrades: PK-8 | 659 students
2100 N Germantown Pkway
Cordova, TN 38016
- MemphisGrades: NS-12 | 858 students
41 N. Perkins Road
Memphis, TN 38117
Lausanne has been a great experience for my three kids. They have had a great teachers and learning opportunities. They have all started in different divisions and all are very exited about their next experiences. I cant wait for my oldest Nick to start at Yale and my youngest to begin his journey!
- Posted by Parent - C.