Lausanne Collegiate School
- Top Ranked TN School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 876 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 31 / rolling
Lausanne Collegiate School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Tennessee for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
A Capella Club, Basketball Club, Big Lynx Little Lynx, C.A.R.E.S. Club, Debate Club, DECA club, First Tech Challenge Club, Fishing Club, French Club, HOSA - Health Occupations Specialists Association, Knowledge Bowl Club, Language and Culture Club, Lynx Live Broadcasting Club, Lynx to the Rescue, Make-A-Wish Club, Math Club, Middle School House System, Model United Nations, Movie Review Club, Music Composition Club, National History Day Club, New Music Fridays Club, Newspaper Club, Robotics Club, Robotics Team, Rock Climbing Club, Science Bowl Club, Student Ambassadors, Table Top Games & More, Ted Writes Club, Ultimate Frisbee Club, Virtual Reality, Wiffle Ball Club, XR Team, Youth in Government
Arts and Music Programs:
Advanced Art, Art Studio Apprentice, Ballet, Ceramics, Chorus, Computer Science, Digital Video, Drama, General Music Class, Guitar & Ukulele Lessons, Hip Hop Dance, IB Film, IB Theater SL and HL, Instrumental Ensemble, Instrumental Music SL and HL, Michelangelo Project Atelier, Multimedia Arts, Music Appreciation, Musical Theater, Photography, Piano Lessons, Programming as a Second Language, Sculpture, Show Choir, STEAM, Strings Ensemble, Studio Art, Tap Dance, Theatre Arts, Theatre Production, Violin/Viola Lessons, Visual Arts Class, Voice Lessons, Yearbook Design
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Flag Football, Tae Kwon Do
- Lausanne`s Mission: To prepare each of its students for college and for life in a global environment. Lausanne's core values expressed in The Lausanne Way create a mission-appropriate environment for teaching and learning.
- The Lausanne Way
- We create a joyful and challenging learning process.
- We encourage continual self-reflection.
- We provide opportunities to succeed.
- We embrace global mindedness.
- We forge meaningful relationships.
- We build character through service to others.
- We empower individuals to seek their own journeys.
Endorse Lausanne Collegiate School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards