Bayside Montessori Association
- Bayside Montessori is a non-profit corporation that was formed in 1982 to meet the continued need for Montessori education in Alameda.
- Our head teacher is trained in the Montessori Method and holds a certificate from the American Montessori Society.
- All of our teachers have many years of Montessori teaching experience.
- Children attend our preschool program five days per week for three hours a day, with extended hours and kindergarten available in the afternoon program.
- Program placement is based upon teacher and staff recommendation. Bayside Montessori’s programs include art, music, language skills, math skills, daily living activities, cultural units, small and large motor development, and the development of sensorial discrimination.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 30|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,300|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates depend on program your child is enrolled in.|
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.