- Bayside Montessori is a non-profit corporation that was formed in 1982 to meet the continued need for Montessori education in Alameda.
- Our head teacher is trained in the Montessori Method and holds a certificate from the American Montessori Society.
- All of our teachers have many years of Montessori teaching experience.
- Children attend our preschool program five days per week for three hours a day, with extended hours and kindergarten available in the afternoon program.
- Program placement is based upon teacher and staff recommendation. Bayside Montessori’s programs include art, music, language skills, math skills, daily living activities, cultural units, small and large motor development, and the development of sensorial discrimination.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 30|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,300|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates depend on program your child is enrolled in.|
People that viewed Bayside Montessori Association also viewed these schools: Children's Learning Center.
June 19, 2017
Is private school right for your child? Learn about the things you should consider and the unique benefits of a private school education.
June 19, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
June 07, 2017
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.