Bayside Montessori Association
- Bayside Montessori is a non-profit corporation that was formed in 1982 to meet the continued need for Montessori education in Alameda.
- Our head teacher is trained in the Montessori Method and holds a certificate from the American Montessori Society.
- All of our teachers have many years of Montessori teaching experience.
- Children attend our preschool program five days per week for three hours a day, with extended hours and kindergarten available in the afternoon program.
- Program placement is based upon teacher and staff recommendation. Bayside Montessori’s programs include art, music, language skills, math skills, daily living activities, cultural units, small and large motor development, and the development of sensorial discrimination.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 30|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,300|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates depend on program your child is enrolled in.|
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.