Bayside Montessori Association
- Bayside Montessori is a non-profit corporation that was formed in 1982 to meet the continued need for Montessori education in Alameda.
- Our head teacher is trained in the Montessori Method and holds a certificate from the American Montessori Society.
- All of our teachers have many years of Montessori teaching experience.
- Children attend our preschool program five days per week for three hours a day, with extended hours and kindergarten available in the afternoon program.
- Program placement is based upon teacher and staff recommendation. Bayside Montessori’s programs include art, music, language skills, math skills, daily living activities, cultural units, small and large motor development, and the development of sensorial discrimination.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 30|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,300|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates depend on program your child is enrolled in.|
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.