St Joseph Elementary School
- Serving Alameda and neighboring cities since 1881, St. Joseph Elementary School celebrates learning, loving, and living God's word as Jesus taught us.
- We are dedicated to educating the whole child: mind, body, and spirit.
- We nurture as diverse group of children with creativity and offer a challenging Catholic education with a rich variety of academic, spiritual, artistic, and social experiences.
- We are driven by the energy of effective collaboration. The faculty, parents, and parishioners join together as a supportive community to sustain a healthy learning environment for children in grades K through 8.
- St. Joseph Elementary School is dedicated to the total education of each student in a Catholic environment rich in the love and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Our educational approach balances the spiritual, academic, physical, and social development of our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||268 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berkeley Grades: K-8 | 101 students
2722 Benvenue Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94705
(510)549-0605 6.6 K-8
- Oakland Grades: K-5 | 109 students
40 Dulwich Rd
Oakland, CA 94618
(510)428-2606 5.2 K-5
- Oakland Grades: K-8 | 55 students
2101 Livingston St
Oakland, CA 94606
(510)436-4466 1.3 K-8
- Alameda Grades: PK-K | 62 students
2275 N Loop Rd
Alameda, CA 94502
(510)769-5437 2.6 PK-K
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.