Luna's Montessori Bilingual School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 35 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Montessori School Of Alameda offers the young child a program with a wide variety of learning experiences utilizing the Montessori approach to education. The progress of each child is documented in the records of the school and the director/Teacher will discuss this process with the child's parents during the parent/teacher conferences. Children will be supervised at all times by a staff member. The primary goal of Montessori is to help each child reach his/her full potential in all areas of life. Activities promote the development of social skills, emotional growth, and physical coordination as well as cognitive preparation for future intellectual academic endeavors. The classroom offers space for movement, space for individual work, and space for group activities. Children are given opportunities to work in the development of language skill, art, music sensorial, and practical life. We use a number of multi-sensory, sequential, and self-correcting Montessori materials to facilitate learning.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Luna's Montessori Bilingual School offer a summer program?
Yes, Luna's Montessori Bilingual School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for Luna's Montessori Bilingual School?
The application deadline for Luna's Montessori Bilingual School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Luna's Montessori Bilingual School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards