St Philip Neri School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Saint Philip Neri Catholic Elementary School, serving Kindergarten through Eighth grade, is an educational ministry of Saint Philip Neri Parish.
- Founded in 1959 on the principles of the Roman Catholic Church, we welcome families of all faiths who respect the values and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- A challenging, faith-centered curriculum supports and prepares our students for academic excellence, spiritual growth and dedication to service.
- Faculty, staff and parents are co-educators developing respectful, responsible, and reverent life-long learners.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||236 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alameda Grades: NS-8 | 268 students
1910 San Antonio Avenue
Alameda, CA 94501
(510)522-4456 1.4 NS-8
- Alameda Grades: PK-K | 62 students
2275 N Loop Rd
Alameda, CA 94502
(510)769-5437 2.1 PK-K
- Moraga Grades: PK-8 | 150 students
1678 School Street
Moraga, CA 94556
(925)376-7900 7.6 PK-8
- Oakland Grades: K-5 | 109 students
40 Dulwich Rd
Oakland, CA 94618
(510)428-2606 5.7 K-5
- Oakland Grades: K-8 | 55 students
2101 Livingston St
Oakland, CA 94606
(510)436-4466 1.7 K-8
We checked out a large number of schools in Alameda including public and charter before deciding to enroll our daughter at St. Philip Neri. The warmth and closeness of the community was a major pull and has been what we've continued to appreciate most. Character growth is emphasized alongside strong academics and my child is thriving there in her second year.
- Posted by Parent - antonia
If you are looking for a quality school that's safe, caring, and understanding, this school is not it! Do yourself a favor and save your time and money. For a religious/Christian school, it is very unChristian-like! Also, their academic program is quite rigid. I would definitely not recommend this school!
- Posted by Parent - cecil
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.