- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 877 students
- Yearly Tuition: $54,000
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 9 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Founded in 1887, Head-Royce is an independent, college-preparatory, coeducational, non-denominational, K-12 school, which offers a challenging educational program. The mission of Head-Royce School is to inspire in our students a lifelong love of learning and exuberance for academic excellence, to promote understanding of and respect for the diversity that makes our society strong, and to encourage constructive and responsible citizenship. The school nurtures the development of the whole child through a program that seeks to develop intellectual abilities such as scholarship and disciplined, critical thinking; to foster in each student integrity, ethical behavior, compassion, and a sense of humor; to promote responsibility and leadership, an appreciation of individual and cultural differences, and a respect for the opinions of others; to nurture aesthetic abilities such as creativity, imagination, musical, and visual talent; and to encourage joyful, healthy living and physical fitness. All members of the Head-Royce community strive to create an educational environment that reflects the school's core values of academic excellence, diversity, and citizenship, one in which each student can thrive. We believe that a program based on these core values will prepare our students to be effective global citizens as they face and embrace the challenges and opportunities of the future.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Head Royce School cost?
What sports does Head Royce School offer?
What is Head Royce School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Head Royce School?
Endorse Head Royce School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards