- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 330 students
- Yearly Tuition: $34,780
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 16 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Since 1976, Park Day`s progressive approach to education has embraced a vigorous curriculum within a joyful learning environment. Classes, lessons, and experiences at Park Day emphasize creativity, exploration, and discovery. We value each student`s ability to take risks, think critically, build lifelong friendships, and contribute to the world around them.
- At Park Day School we educate students about social justice and help them understand their power to make positive change. Through the selection of literature, the study of history, and the exploration of scientific discoveries, underrepresented voices are highlighted throughout the curriculum. Through this exposure, ParkDay students develop strong academic skills along with compassion, a sense of fairness, a commitment to activism, and global awareness.
- Our graduates are community members who approach challenges from multiple perspectives and have the confidence to question, create and contribute when they venture into the world. While at school, students thrive both in and out of the classroom, approaching a variety of academic challenges as designers, makers and analytic thinkers. They study and grow in our gardens, playground, sports field, neighborhood, and the wider Bay Area--participating in field work, and benefitting from an array of community partnerships throughout Oakland and Northern California.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Park Day School cost?
What sports does Park Day School offer?
What is Park Day School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Park Day School?
Endorse Park Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards