Together our team has a combined 75 years of experiences working with children.
We are passionate about teaching children and bringing all of their stories to life.
We begin a new story each and everyday. We capture meaningful moments throughout the day to share with you.
Everyday you arrive to our center you will be greeted with a smile and welcomed with our hearts.
Our staff is dedicated to the social and educational development of your child.
We welcome you to come to our school and just visit we promise you will not want to leave.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Bedford KinderCare. Our amazing teachers bring our
classrooms to life. Every activity and lesson is planned by them to
help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With
designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in
every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play
and child-initiated discovery.
You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. We also have Spanish included in our curriculum.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Health and Safety is our FIRST priority. We are dedicated to providing a safe and healthy loving environment for our families and their children. We have a keypad secure entry no one can enter without having a special code. All of our staff are CPR and First Aid trained. Ms. Jai is our Health and Safety Coordinator. She is dedicated and passionate about ensuring that we provide the safest place for your children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Endorse Bedford KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.