Bedford Harwood KinderCare
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- ''What will my child learn at KinderCare Learning Center '
This is the question most often asked by parent of young children
as we show them around our center. Research has shown that
young children learn best through active, hands-on
experiences. In other words, children learn by doing.
Play provides the foundation for academic learning.
KinderCare Learning Centers provide a curriculum that allows teachers to organize and structure their environment to meet the needs of the individual children in their classroom. We provide structured as well as unstructured, open ended activities to meet each child's individual needs.
Open-ended activities foster creativity, risk taking and the opportunity to test their ideas. Children need to get their hands on stuff and manipulate it themselves. They need to see it, touch it, smell it, taste it, hear it, and feel it
Children develop at very different rates, but they all follow predictable patterns in stages and sequence of development. Development cannot be taught or hurried but can be guided and encouraged.
I believe the most important thing we can give a child is a love for learning. Children are encouraged to become independent, self-confident, enthusiastic and inquisitive learners. They are encouraged to think for themselves, make decisions, develop problem solving skills and communicate their ideas.
The teachers at KinderCare Learning Center '“ Harwood share my passion and commitment to the education of young children. I am confident that we provide a strong foundation for our children and prepare them in all areas of development in a loving, caring environment where they feel safe and secure.
- We offer a secure building with a coded access door. Our playground gates are locked to prevent strangers access to the playground and to keep curious children safe while at outdoor play. All teachers are trained anually in First Aid and CPR.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- CCMS (Not able to accept any currently), NACCRRA
Endorse Bedford Harwood KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.