Bedford Harwood KinderCare
Tel: (817) 571-4213
- Our staff has a wealth of knowledge and experience. Together we have over 250 years of childcare and teaching experience.
- We are dedicated and passionate about what we do each day.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- ''What will my child learn at KinderCare Learning Center '
This is the question most often asked by parent of young children
as we show them around our center. Research has shown that
young children learn best through active, hands-on
experiences. In other words, children learn by doing.
Play provides the foundation for academic learning.
KinderCare Learning Centers provide a curriculum that allows teachers to organize and structure their environment to meet the needs of the individual children in their classroom. We provide structured as well as unstructured, open ended activities to meet each child's individual needs.
Open-ended activities foster creativity, risk taking and the opportunity to test their ideas. Children need to get their hands on stuff and manipulate it themselves. They need to see it, touch it, smell it, taste it, hear it, and feel it
Children develop at very different rates, but they all follow predictable patterns in stages and sequence of development. Development cannot be taught or hurried but can be guided and encouraged.
I believe the most important thing we can give a child is a love for learning. Children are encouraged to become independent, self-confident, enthusiastic and inquisitive learners. They are encouraged to think for themselves, make decisions, develop problem solving skills and communicate their ideas.
The teachers at KinderCare Learning Center '“ Harwood share my passion and commitment to the education of young children. I am confident that we provide a strong foundation for our children and prepare them in all areas of development in a loving, caring environment where they feel safe and secure.
- We offer a secure building with a coded access door. Our playground gates are locked to prevent strangers access to the playground and to keep curious children safe while at outdoor play. All teachers are trained anually in First Aid and CPR.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- CCMS (Not able to accept any currently), NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bedford Grades: K | 48 students
3916 Central Dr
Bedford, TX 76021
(817) 545-5485 0.6 K
- Bedford Grades: NS-PK
2309 Central Dr
Bedford, TX 76021
(817) 571-1818 0.8 NS-PK
- Colleyville Grades: NS-PK
5300 Colleyville Blvd.
Colleyville, TX 76034
(817) 281-4158 3 NS-PK
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.