Beginnings Child Development Center
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Beginnings School, located in Weston, MA provides exceptional education and a nurturing environment for children 3 months to 5 years old, in addition to the My Clubhouse After School Program and Summer Explorations Program for children in Kindergarten through 3rd grade. We first opened our doors in 1985, and in 2020 we became part of the Cadence Education Family, continuing the legacy of the highest quality in care and education.
- Our core curriculum involves a strong focus on social and emotional learning with our Kind Child Culture, which fosters classroom environments and practices that help children develop the traits and skills to build confidence in themselves and positive interactions with others. In addition to Kind Child, we also utilize the Ascend Curriculum, a skills-based learning approach that has been proven to help our children think critically, problem solve and become independent so they can thrive!
- We are proud to be accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), an organization that is devoted to promoting high-quality early learning for all young children. And, we are proud to provide an exceptional preschool education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home.
- Children at Beginnings School enjoy the benefits of approximately two acres of wonderful outdoor spaces including a tree house and stage where children can express their enthusiasm and release their energy. Our facilities are designed to stimulate children`s curiosity and cultivate a healthy appetite for learning and discovery.
- Contact us today to learn more or to enroll. We can't wait for you to join our family!
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wellesley Hills Grades: PK-6 | 192 students
9 Ledyard St
Wellesley Hills, MA 02481
(781) 235-0300 1.4 PK-6
- Weston Grades: 6-12 | 45 students
57 Brown St
Weston, MA 02493
(781) 235-4805 1.7 6-12
I am a parent of a former Beginnings student who is now sixteen but who attended the school when aged three to five. The program based around building emotional competency to enhance learning was fantastic. The teachers are well trained and the program was well run. My husband and I feel very fortunate to have been able to send our son here.
- Posted by Parent - eliza