- Bellcate School exists to support youth with special learning needs towards the achievement of personal growth and success.
- We understand growth to be a challenging process for anyone.
- We recognize that this process requires time and support and we are committed to supporting adolescents and young adults in affecting positive change.
- With a team of highly trained, committed and qualified teachers, bellcate has supported numbers of youth in exploring, understanding and taking positive action.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burlington Grades: 9-12 | 30 students
1 Rock Point Road
Burlington, VT 05408
(802)863-1104 11.3 9-12
- Killington Grades: 9-12 | 40 students
2708 Killington Rd
Killington, VT 05751
(802)422-5671 61.1 9-12
- Newfane Grades: 3-12 | 41 students
708 Vt Route 30
Newfane, VT 05345
(802)365-7909 105.9 3-12
- Poultney Grades: 8-12
28 Depot Street
Poultney, VT 05764
(802)287-2411 68.7 8-12
- Putney Grades: 6-12
14 Greenwood Lane
Putney, VT 05346
(802)387-4545 103.7 6-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.