Trinity Baptist School
5.00 (4 reviews)
Trinity Baptist School Photo #5 - We like to recycle. TBS gathered old computer components and shipped them to missionaries in Kenya who will be using them.
Trinity Baptist School Photo #6 - Each year our seniors take a missions trip together. It's always fun to hear the stories when they get back.
Trinity Baptist School Photo #7 - Our soccer team (and a few parents and family members) gather to go to the regional tournament.
Trinity Baptist School Photo #8 - In addition to a solid academic education, Trinity offers activities like soccer, basketball, year book club, a music program, art, and Fine Arts and Academic Competition.
Trinity Baptist School Photo #9 - Teachers and chaperones on JH/SH class trip to Washington DC, 2016.
- Trinity Baptist School exists as a ministry of Trinity Baptist Church to assist families with the education of their children. Our mission is to train and inspire servant leaders through exceptional Christ-centered educational programs. Trinity Baptist School students should be thoroughly equipped to serve and lead in the home, church, and community, with integrity and discernment as evidenced by a commitment to Christ and an ongoing pursuit of biblical truth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(slacks/shirt for boys, skirt/shirt for girls)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,050|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates vary based on grade level and are re-evaluated every July. Discount for subsequent children. Tuition is capped at 4-Student level. Families with greater than four students will only pay additional applicable annual fees.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Pastor Rob McIlwaine|
|Admissions Associate||Jennifer Anair|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Basketball, SoccerAlpine Skiing, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
3D Printing, Photography, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Hand Chimes, NEACS Fine Arts Competition
- As a college preparatory Christian school, Trinity seeks to provide students with the opportunity to receive a solidly academic education with a Christian worldview while teaching respect for God, parents, and the church.
- Trinity Baptist School is a ministry of the Trinity Baptist Church. We exist to assist families with the education of their children. Trinity is committed to providing students with the opportunity to receive a solid academic education with a Christian worldview. Teaching respect for God, parents, the church, and building character by stressing the importance of a godly life, love of country, self-control, and a desire for excellence in every pursuit. We encourage our students to be grounded in the principles of God's Word and demonstrate the example of Christ to the world.
- We offer:
- Christian character development
- A consistent, traditional curriculum taught from a Christian worldview
- Christian teachers dedicated to Christian education
- Extracurricular programs
- Supportive "family feel" environment
- Kindergarten through High School
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Williston Grades: 7-11 | 31 students
90 Harvest Ln
Williston, VT 05495
(802)488-6767 1.2 7-11
- Williston Grades: 5-8 | 20 students
195 Central School Drive
Williston, VT 05495
(802)878-2762 2.6 5-8
- Essex Junction Grades: 5-12 | 27 students
1 Corporate Dr
Essex Junction, VT 05452
(802)373-1620 4.1 5-12
- South Burlington Grades: 7-12 | 40 students
1025 Airport Dr
South Burlington, VT 05403
(802)488-7711 2.5 7-12
I have three children in TBS in all grade levels--a 3rd grader, an 8th grader, and a senior in highschool. My 8th grader I had pulled out of public school when she was in 3rd grade due to bullying and non-responsiveness of the staff. I tried to homeschool her but was not organized enough to pull it off. Trinity was a God-send. I chose to place her a year behind what she would have been in public school and I am very glad I did. She is doing great now both academically and mentally. My senior I had kept in public school through freshman year because he was not experiencing bullying, however he was also not learning anything as the teachers seemed to be focused more on dealing with increasing behavioral issues among his peers, and in keeping up with social and cultural changes than actually teaching anything. I put him in TBS and he is developing into a wonderful young man. My youngest I have had in TBS since Kindergarten and she loves going to school. I am so thankful for this school and I hope one day I can send my grandkids there.
- Posted by Parent - MomOf3
Trinity uses an excellent curriculum that gives our children the ability to consistently score high on academic testing. The students are challenged academically, are in God's word daily, and have great friends. We are thankful for amazing teachers that recognize the strengths of each child and help them with areas of struggle.
- Posted by Parent - Inhis
As a parent at Trinity, I am so grateful for the whole package. Teachers are knowledgeable, kind, helpful, encouraging, and engaging. The classrooms reflect their personality and teaching style. The curriculum is consistent from the first day of first grade all the way through high school and (from what I''ve seen so far) does not try to rewrite history. Within that curriculum, there are many opportunities to customize the educational tools for the specific needs of the student. Students are courteous, compassionate, respectful, motivated, and joyful. They are challenged academically, encouraged personally, and grown spiritually. The environment is relaxed and lends itself well to the education and nurturing of students. From the Dress Code to the Honor Code students are expected to present themselves in a God-honoring fashion in their actions, dress, and attitude. As a parent, I particularly appreciate that I am invited to be a part of the educational process; I am welcomed into the classroom anytime, teachers communicate with me when there is an issue, and I am encouraged to ask whatever questions, or raise whatever issues, come up. Without hesitation I would encourage every parent, who is looking for a solid education (with a Christian worldview) for their child, to consider Trinity. My only regret about bringing my children to Trinity is that I didn't do it sooner.
- Posted by Parent - info1
One of the things I enjoy most about our school is the close relationship of our students across the spectrum of ages. Students in 1-6th grade play together at recess. It is so wonderful to see the children play and not be consumed with who thinks what. The traditional classrooms with desks have prompted some parents to say to me , "it is like they are professional students." I reply, this is the "job" they need to do at this time in their lives to become successful adults.
- Posted by Teacher - vze4c
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.