Jean Garvin School
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-11|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Within a structured and flexible environment, we offer acceptance of individuality while providing academic differentiation and the promotion of healthy relationships. Garvin nourishes a safe and respectful educational environment in which students are supported to develop mastery, generosity, belonging and independence. Garvin strives for continuous evolution through reflective professional development, while honoring the creativity within each of us.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Williston Grades: 5-8 | 20 students
195 Central School Drive
Williston, VT 05495
(802)878-2762 2.3 5-8
- Essex Junction Grades: 5-12 | 27 students
1 Corporate Dr
Essex Junction, VT 05452
(802)373-1620 5.1 5-12
- South Burlington Grades: 7-12 | 40 students
1025 Airport Dr
South Burlington, VT 05403
(802)488-7711 2.5 7-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.