Jean Garvin School
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: 7-12
- Students: 24 students
- Average class size: 6 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 10%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Within a structured and flexible environment, we offer acceptance of individuality while providing academic differentiation and the promotion of healthy relationships. Garvin nourishes a safe and respectful educational environment in which students are supported to develop mastery, generosity, belonging and independence. Garvin strives for continuous evolution through reflective professional development, while honoring the creativity within each of us.
Endorse Jean Garvin School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.