Jean Garvin School
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-11|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Within a structured and flexible environment, we offer acceptance of individuality while providing academic differentiation and the promotion of healthy relationships. Garvin nourishes a safe and respectful educational environment in which students are supported to develop mastery, generosity, belonging and independence. Garvin strives for continuous evolution through reflective professional development, while honoring the creativity within each of us.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Williston Grades: 5-8 | 20 students
195 Central School Drive
Williston, VT 05495
(802)878-2762 2.3 5-8
- Essex Junction Grades: 5-12 | 27 students
1 Corporate Dr
Essex Junction, VT 05452
(802)373-1620 5.1 5-12
- South Burlington Grades: 7-12 | 40 students
1025 Airport Dr
South Burlington, VT 05403
(802)488-7711 2.5 7-12
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.