Beth El Early Childhood Center
5.00 (1 review)
- The Early Childhood Center of Congregation Beth El believes in the development of the whole child as an individual.
- By providing a secure, warm atmosphere, the child feels safe to explore, experiment, create, share and learn at his or her own pace.
- Through recognition of his or her feelings and needs, the child develops a positive self-image and learns to love and respect others.
- Our state-of-the-art classrooms and playground equipment provide an atmosphere that nurtures each child’s unique abilities.
- Being a part of Congregation Beth El, the Early Childhood Center provides an opportunity for the child to learn about his/her Jewish heritage and culture in a developmentally appropriate manner.
- Included in this aspect of our program is the daily usage of Hebrew words and expressions, prayer before eating and the celebration of Shabbat and other Jewish holidays.
- Each class is staffed by at least one teacher plus assistants chosen because of their qualifications and experience in working with young children.
- Their warmth and caring provide the foundation necessary to encourage the social, emotional and academic development in each individual child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Voorhees Grades: PK-K | 134 students
9000 Centennial Blvd
Voorhees, NJ 08043
(856)751-1930 0.1 PK-K
- Voorhees Grades: PK-K | 77 students
700 Cooper Road
Voorhees, NJ 08043 0.6 PK-K
- Voorhees Grades: PK-K | 151 students
90 Carnie Blvd
Voorhees, NJ 08043
(856)325-5552 0.7 PK-K
- Cherry Hill Grades: PK-K | 60 students
850 E Evesham Rd
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
(856)424-7339 0.9 PK-K
My kids are not Jewish and both attend this school because of it's outstanding curriculum
- Posted by Parent - rmart
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.