Here at Bethel KinderCare we pride ourselves on our educated and experienced staff.
The teachers here are passionate about early childhood education and it shows in their classrooms and in their interactions with the children.
We believe in ongoing parent/ teacher communication so we can bridge the gap between home and school.
You can find out more about our dedicated staff in the biographies below.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 138 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Bethel KinderCare. We have been proudly serving local families for 25 years! Our center accepts children ages six weeks to twelve years old. We bus to the Newtown schools and the Bethel public schools pick-up and drop-off here. We would love a chance to meet you and your family, please call 203-792-6991 to schedule a tour.
Here at the Bethel KinderCare the safety and health of our students is our top priority. We have a coded entry system and secure locks on all outside fences and doors. Our local police regularly drive through our parking lot to check on us. To keep the children healthy we have a cleaning crew that comes at night, laundry facilities for center items, and a sanitizer for toys and all kitchen equipment. In addition to our teachers being CPR and First Aid certified, we have a nurse on staff who visits weekly.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Care for Kids DCF NACCRRA
Endorse Bethel KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.