Country Kids Club
Tel: (203) 775-2126
- For many years, we've seen the faces of many children at Country Kids as we provided childcare to the families of our community.
- As our centers grew, we made many changes but maintained the high-quality of our child care.
- At Country Kids we are firmly committed to offering the best, most comprehensive program in the area.
- We promise this will never change. Each child is unique. That's why our programs adapt to the children and their specific needs.
- Our programs stress personal growth and skill development to improve self-esteem and build self-confidence.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?