Country Kids Club
- For many years, we've seen the faces of many children at Country Kids as we provided childcare to the families of our community.
- As our centers grew, we made many changes but maintained the high-quality of our child care.
- At Country Kids we are firmly committed to offering the best, most comprehensive program in the area.
- We promise this will never change. Each child is unique. That's why our programs adapt to the children and their specific needs.
- Our programs stress personal growth and skill development to improve self-esteem and build self-confidence.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.