- For many years, we've seen the faces of many children at Country Kids as we provided childcare to the families of our community.
- As our centers grew, we made many changes but maintained the high-quality of our child care.
- At Country Kids we are firmly committed to offering the best, most comprehensive program in the area.
- We promise this will never change. Each child is unique. That's why our programs adapt to the children and their specific needs.
- Our programs stress personal growth and skill development to improve self-esteem and build self-confidence.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1
National avg.: 13:1
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.