New England Country Day School
- New England Country Day School provides a quality education in the important formative years of your child's life.
- Developmentally appropriate educational programs ensure that each child grows toward a positive educational experience.
- Additionally, all programs at New England Country Day School require that each child receive personalized attention from our staff, specifically chosen for their teaching and nurturing skills.
- Our combination of superior staff and a developmentally ambitious curriculum insures quality care for your child's needs while fostering a love for learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Danbury Grades: K-12 | 350 students
91 Miry Brook Rd
Danbury, CT 06810
(203)830-3916 0.7 K-12
- Waterbury Grades: PK-12 | 440 students
565 Chase Parkway
Waterbury, CT 06708
(203)236-9560 25 PK-12
- Brookfield Grades: PK-K | 26 students
94 Old State Rd
Brookfield, CT 06804
(203)740-1441 6.3 PK-K
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.