New England Country Day School
Tel: (203) 790-1964
- New England Country Day School provides a quality education in the important formative years of your child's life.
- Developmentally appropriate educational programs ensure that each child grows toward a positive educational experience.
- Additionally, all programs at New England Country Day School require that each child receive personalized attention from our staff, specifically chosen for their teaching and nurturing skills.
- Our combination of superior staff and a developmentally ambitious curriculum insures quality care for your child's needs while fostering a love for learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Danbury Grades: NS-12 | 350 students
91 Miry Brook Rd
Danbury, CT 06810
(203) 830-3916 0.7 NS-12
- Brookfield Grades: PK-K | 90 students
94 Old State Rd
Brookfield, CT 06804
(203) 775-2126 6.3 PK-K
- Waterbury Grades: PK-12 | 185 students
565 Chase Parkway
Waterbury, CT 06708
(203) 236-9560 25 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?