New England Country Day School
- New England Country Day School provides a quality education in the important formative years of your child's life.
- Developmentally appropriate educational programs ensure that each child grows toward a positive educational experience.
- Additionally, all programs at New England Country Day School require that each child receive personalized attention from our staff, specifically chosen for their teaching and nurturing skills.
- Our combination of superior staff and a developmentally ambitious curriculum insures quality care for your child's needs while fostering a love for learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Danbury Grades: K-12 | 350 students
91 Miry Brook Rd
Danbury, CT 06810
(203)830-3916 0.7 K-12
- Brookfield Grades: PK-K | 26 students
94 Old State Rd
Brookfield, CT 06804
(203)740-1441 6.3 PK-K
- Waterbury Grades: PK-12 | 440 students
565 Chase Parkway
Waterbury, CT 06708
(203)236-9560 25 PK-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.