Bible Methodist Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Bible Methodist Christian School serves 95 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the American Association of Christian Schools (AACS).
- The student:teacher of Bible Methodist Christian School is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Methodist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Bible Methodist Christian School also viewed these schools: Palmerdale Umc Christian School & Children's Center and Pearl Lake Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pinson Grades: NS-8 | 128 students
7778 Highway 75
Pinson, AL 35126
(205)681-9766 19.6 NS-8
- Springville Grades: 6-11 | 6 students
817 Pearl Lake Road
Springville, AL 35146
(205)467-7000 11.3 6-11
I am a K-4,K-5 teacher looking for employment. I have been teaching for twenty-two years. I have an accosiates degree in Biblical Doctrine and a bachelors degree in Christian Education from Southwest Bible College and Seminary in Gainsville, Ga. I have been teaching the A-Beka curriculam for most of my teaching time, but have also taught FrogStreet and High Reach for a short period of time. I have tewnty-four hours of A-Beka training and have completed my CDL courses. I am looking for a K-4 or K-5 teaching position. Thank you for your time and consideration. In His Presence. Kathryn Coplin
- Posted by Teacher - kenne
Several private schools offer a whole academic year abroad. Still others offer a summer abroad.
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.