Big Bethel KinderCare
The teachers at the Big Bethel KinderCare have, on average, over fifteen years experience in the Early Childhood Education field.
Most of our teachers have their teaching degree and a few are working toward an additional degree.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare on Big Bethel! We are happy that you chose to visit our site today. KinderCare offers the best infant daycare and private preschool in Hampton, Virginia. We strive to build lasting relationships with our children and their families. Here at KinderCare, teaching children to grow into curious and active learners is one of the most rewarding parts about our jobs. Our teachers are committed to giving your child a head start on their educational foundation with their combined experience of over 50 years in the childcare field. Our center is safe, secure and full of actively engaged learners. Because communication is important to us, we work extra hard to ensure that all families are comfortable and have opportunities to meet with other families as well as with center management and teachers. We are confident our center is the best in the area. We will provide your child the best educational beginning for their future successes. We look forward to meeting you and making you a part of our family. Call us to schedule a tour today!
- Kinder Care Big Bethel is an inviting establishment that implements the motto of cleanliness. We ensure the safety of all by allowing access to the building only through our coded entry door and daily name to face counts. All of our teachers are First Aid & CPR Certified. Additionally, we always have a MAT certified staff member on site. Ms. Anna, our Health and Safety Coordinator, does daily checks in each classroom for any health and safety issues.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Social Services, NACCRRA
Endorse Big Bethel KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.