New Mount Olive Christian Daycare & Academy
- New Mount Olive Christian Day Care and Academy is a non-profit religious exempt program that offers an academic and Christian program for children six weeks thru school age.
- Services will be provided for 200 infants, toddlers, preschoolers and school age children, Monday thru Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. The mission of New Mount Olive Christian Daycare and Academy is to provide an environment of academic and Christian learning for infants, preschoolers and school-age children.
- We are committed to providing quality educational opportunities for each student.
- Therefore, we endeavor to provide an academic and Christian program with long-term impact, while promoting a healthy development of social, emotional, spiritual and physical skills.
- The teaching staff is comprised of licensed and degree teachers.
- They are creative, energetic enthusiastic educators who will use a variety of teaching methods to facilitate learning for all children.
- We will promote a learning environment that will allow each child to gain a higher level of self-esteem and achieve academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hampton Grades: PK-12 | 119 students
3105 W Mercury Blvd
Hampton, VA 23666
(757)838-8949 1.1 PK-12
- Newport News Grades: K-5 | 39 students
3509 Chestnut Ave
Newport News, VA 23607
(757)244-5419 1.9 K-5
- Newport News Grades: PK-12 | 655 students
739 Academy Lane
Newport News, VA 23602
(757)884-9100 7.2 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.