Faith Outreach Education Center
- Faith Outreach Education Center is a small Christian school committed to academic excellence, physical activity and spiritual growth. Please go to our website for additional information. www.foeducation.org. Thank you.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please refer to the website and select the Education Center's tab to be directed to the school's page.|
National avg.: 85%
- We use the Abeka curriculum for our pre-school (age 2) through our sixth grade. These classes are in a traditional classroom setting and serve children who so well in tradtional classroom settings or smaller classroom settings.
- For our secondary classes we use a combination of AlphaOmega Lifepac and Switched-on-Schoolhouse curriculums and some Abeka curriculum. Our 7th-12th grade is a non-traditional setting and is geared for those students who do not do well in large schools. These students generally do well academically if they are in a more structured and closely supervised enviornment with greater parent-teacher communication. Traditionally, students who come to Faith Outreach from public schools do better academically within one grading period of their enrollment.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hampton Grades: PK-12 | 432 students
2419 N Armistead Ave
Hampton, VA 23666
(757)838-7427 3.9 PK-12
- Hampton Grades: PK-5 | 100 students
919 Aberdeen Rd
Hampton, VA 23666
(757)251-2550 1.1 PK-5
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.