Faith Outreach Education Center
- Faith Outreach Education Center is a small Christian school committed to academic excellence, physical activity and spiritual growth. Please go to our website for additional information. www.foeducation.org. Thank you.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please refer to the website and select the Education Center's tab to be directed to the school's page.|
National avg.: 85%
- We use the Abeka curriculum for our pre-school (age 2) through our sixth grade. These classes are in a traditional classroom setting and serve children who so well in tradtional classroom settings or smaller classroom settings.
- For our secondary classes we use a combination of AlphaOmega Lifepac and Switched-on-Schoolhouse curriculums and some Abeka curriculum. Our 7th-12th grade is a non-traditional setting and is geared for those students who do not do well in large schools. These students generally do well academically if they are in a more structured and closely supervised enviornment with greater parent-teacher communication. Traditionally, students who come to Faith Outreach from public schools do better academically within one grading period of their enrollment.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hampton Grades: PK-12 | 432 students
2419 N Armistead Ave
Hampton, VA 23666
(757)838-7427 3.9 PK-12
- Hampton Grades: PK-5 | 100 students
919 Aberdeen Rd
Hampton, VA 23666
(757)251-2550 1.1 PK-5
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.