College Of Continuing Education - Child Dev Center
- The College of Education and Continuing Studies consists of five academic departments, four research centers and institutes, and two units that support the entire university.
- The Child Development Center is proud of its highly trained staff.
- The school day offers a theme-based curriculum grounded in the Virginia Frameworks.
- Structured schedules, interactive play and a daily rest period meet the holistic needs of the children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hampton Grades: PK-12 | 432 students
2419 N Armistead Ave
Hampton, VA 23666
(757)838-7427 0.7 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.