College Of Continuing Education - Child Dev Center
- The College of Education and Continuing Studies consists of five academic departments, four research centers and institutes, and two units that support the entire university.
- The Child Development Center is proud of its highly trained staff.
- The school day offers a theme-based curriculum grounded in the Virginia Frameworks.
- Structured schedules, interactive play and a daily rest period meet the holistic needs of the children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed College Of Continuing Education - Child Dev Center also viewed these schools: St. Mary Star Of The Sea School.
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.