College Of Continuing Education - Child Dev Center
- The College of Education and Continuing Studies consists of five academic departments, four research centers and institutes, and two units that support the entire university.
- The Child Development Center is proud of its highly trained staff.
- The school day offers a theme-based curriculum grounded in the Virginia Frameworks.
- Structured schedules, interactive play and a daily rest period meet the holistic needs of the children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed College Of Continuing Education - Child Dev Center also viewed these schools: St. Mary Star Of The Sea School.
Nearby Homes for Sale
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?