Big Chiff Nursery School & Camp
Tel: (516) 781-3900
- Big Chief is large enough to offer its campers a variety of activities, yet small enough to offer each child the individual attention that you, as parents, are looking for.
- At Big Chief, we never economize on the well being and happiness of our campers; your child is our main concern.
- We are a family-owned and operated camp and take a special interest in each and every child that comes into our care.
- Big Chief has been serving the surrounding area since 1954.
- Our excellent staff, fine program, modern facilities and dedication to children have earned us our fine reputation.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellmore Grades: PK-1 | 122 students
1149 Newbridge Rd
Bellmore, NY 11710
(516) 785-3311 0.9 PK-1
- Merrick Grades: PK-K | 165 students
1075 Merrick Ave
Merrick, NY 11566
(516) 483-7272 1.3 PK-K
- Levittown Grades: PK-8 | 237 students
3100 Hempstead Tpk
Levittown, NY 11756
(516) 731-4322 1.7 PK-8
- Levittown Grades: PK-8 | 42 students
5 N Village Green
Levittown, NY 11756
(516) 520-0301 1.8 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.