Kellenberg Memorial High School
- The Kellenberg Memorial High School course of studies has been drawn up in conformity with the school's consistent policy of promoting the greatest intellectual competence together with the highest moral character.
- The scope of the curriculum provides for a liberal education which meets the most stringent of college entrance requirements.
- Kellenberg Memorial High School is registered by the Board of Regents of the University of the State of New York, accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, and a full member of the New York State Association of Independent Schools.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||2,594 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||137 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manhasset Grades: 9-12 | 800 students
51 Clapham Avenue
Manhasset, NY 11030
(516) 627-2711 7.9 9-12
Kellenberg provided me with the best education I could have asked for. I am currently enrolled in the number one ranked Physician Assistant program in the country and I owe my success largely to Kellenberg. They created a solid educational and moral foundation to start my life on.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - kamee