Holy Trinity Diocesan High School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- It is the mission of Holy Trinity High School to be a living witness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ as a community of faith, hope and love.
- We seek to educate the whole person: mind, heart, soul and body, and to motivate all students in the pursuit of truth and academic excellence, preparing them for future educational opportunities and service to the Church and to the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||950 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||78 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP BIOLOGY, AP CALCULUS, AP CHEMISTRY, AP ENGLISH, AP GOVERNMENT, AP PHYSICS, AP SPANISH, AP WORLD HISTORY,|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,995|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Uniondale Grades: 6-12 | 2657 students
1400 Glenn Curtiss Blvd
Uniondale, NY 11553
(516)292-0200 3.3 6-12
- Glen Head Grades: 6-12 | 512 students
131 Brookville Road
Glen Head, NY 11545
(516)626-1700 5 6-12
- Oyster Bay Grades: 9-12 | 397 students
110 Anstice Street
Oyster Bay, NY 11771
(516)922-4888 8.4 9-12
- Garden City Grades: PK-12 | 364 students
225 Cambridge Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530
(516)742-3434 6.6 PK-12
- Locust Valley Grades: NS-12 | 765 students
270 Duck Pond Road
Locust Valley, NY 11560
(516)676-0393 8.9 NS-12
The sense of community and pride at this school is truly incredible. Once a Titan, Always a Titan. Class of 2012.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - baseb
I would certainly recommend Holy Trinity because it has great leadership, a very talented teaching staff that encourages their students and builds on their strengths. Father John is wonderful and caring. He even went to see the talented basketball team win the championship along with a very large group of students cheering on their fellow students. Big talent at this school!
- Posted by Parent - Hl907
This wonderful school had provided so many opportunities to our child. We are forever grateful and will continue to be involved long after graduation.
- Posted by Parent - Hl907
July 13, 2018
Cindy Springsteen writes for the Long Island Examiner. She and I had a go at a couple of the major issues confronting parents of teens.
July 07, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.