Holy Trinity Diocesan High School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- It is the mission of Holy Trinity High School to be a living witness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ as a community of faith, hope and love.
- We seek to educate the whole person: mind, heart, soul and body, and to motivate all students in the pursuit of truth and academic excellence, preparing them for future educational opportunities and service to the Church and to the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||950 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||78 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP BIOLOGY, AP CALCULUS, AP CHEMISTRY, AP ENGLISH, AP GOVERNMENT, AP PHYSICS, AP SPANISH, AP WORLD HISTORY,|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,995|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oyster Bay Grades: 9-12 | 397 students
110 Anstice Street
Oyster Bay, NY 11771
(516)922-4888 8.4 9-12
- Locust Valley Grades: NS-12 | 765 students
270 Duck Pond Road
Locust Valley, NY 11560
(516)676-0393 8.9 NS-12
The sense of community and pride at this school is truly incredible. Once a Titan, Always a Titan. Class of 2012.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - baseb
I would certainly recommend Holy Trinity because it has great leadership, a very talented teaching staff that encourages their students and builds on their strengths. Father John is wonderful and caring. He even went to see the talented basketball team win the championship along with a very large group of students cheering on their fellow students. Big talent at this school!
- Posted by Parent - Hl907
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.