Holy Trinity Diocesan High School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- It is the mission of Holy Trinity High School to be a living witness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ as a community of faith, hope and love.
- We seek to educate the whole person: mind, heart, soul and body, and to motivate all students in the pursuit of truth and academic excellence, preparing them for future educational opportunities and service to the Church and to the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||950 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||78 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP BIOLOGY, AP CALCULUS, AP CHEMISTRY, AP ENGLISH, AP GOVERNMENT, AP PHYSICS, AP SPANISH, AP WORLD HISTORY,|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,995|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- UniondaleGrades: 6-12 | 2551 students
1400 Glenn Curtiss Blvd
Uniondale, NY 11553
- BrookvilleGrades: 6-12 | 520 students
131 Brookville Road
Brookville, NY 11545
- Oyster BayGrades: 9-12 | 426 students
110 Anstice Street
Oyster Bay, NY 11771
- Garden CityGrades: PK-12 | 419 students
225 Cambridge Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530
- Locust ValleyGrades: NS-12 | 765 students
270 Duck Pond Road
Locust Valley, NY 11560
The sense of community and pride at this school is truly incredible. Once a Titan, Always a Titan. Class of 2012.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - baseb
I would certainly recommend Holy Trinity because it has great leadership, a very talented teaching staff that encourages their students and builds on their strengths. Father John is wonderful and caring. He even went to see the talented basketball team win the championship along with a very large group of students cheering on their fellow students. Big talent at this school!
- Posted by Parent - Hl907
This wonderful school had provided so many opportunities to our child. We are forever grateful and will continue to be involved long after graduation.
- Posted by Parent - Hl907
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.