Billerica Knowledge Beginnings
Knowledge Beginnings in Billerica has been nationally recognized for its longevity of staff.
Many of our passionate and dedicated teachers have been here since our school opened in December of 2000.
All teachers have college education and specialized training in early childhood development.
Laura Tusa (Center Director) and Kristen Parent (Assistant Director) have also been with Knowledge Beginnings since 2000.
Low staff turnover is an important factor when looking for a quality child care program…..when the teachers are happy to be here, so are the children!!!!!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 33 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Knowledge Beginnings in Billerica is conveniently located near Route 3, Route 495, and Route 128. We have been providing the highest quality in child care since December of 2000. Our state-of-the-art building, comprehensive curriculum for each age group, and exceptionally clean environment are what make us the top choice for families when choosing a child care center in this area. In addition, we are nationally accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Health and safety are top priorities here at Knowledge Beginnings. All of our educators are certified in CPR and First Aid. In addition, we have a secure keypad entry and fenced playgrounds for all age groups. All classroom activity can be viewed from the monitors in our large, spacious lobby area. We also have a Health Care Consultant to help answer medical questions that parents may have regarding their child's health and well-being.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- ChildCare Credit ChildCare Resoutce Center Will accept any additional subsidy/voucher programs and all ages
Endorse Billerica Knowledge Beginnings. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.